Expand my Community achievements bar.

Subform within a subform problem

Former Community Member
I created a test XDP file to test the dynamic subform creation feature under the Form Server environment. I am using Adobe Lifecycle Designer 7.0. <br /><br />This is my subform structure<br />PageLevel subform<br />- parentWrapper (flow)<br /> - parentForm (position)<br /> - childrenForm (flow)<br /> - childForm (position)<br /><br />I added client-side javascript code to add new instances (addInstance) to both parentForm and childForm. Everything looks good on the HTML page. However, when I submit, I get the data in the following format. Notice how the data for the second parent is appended to the first parent.<br /><parentData><br /> <parentText>First Parent</parentText><br /> <children><br /> <childData><br /> <childText>First parent - First childSecond parent - second child</childText> <!--- the data from the second parent is here !----><br /> </childData><br /> <childData><br /> <childText>First parent - second child</childText><br /> </childData><br /> </children><br /></parentData><br /><parentData><br /> <parentText>Second Parent</parentText><br /> <children><br /> <childData><br /> <childText>Second parent - First child</childText><br /> </childData><br /> </children><br /></parentData><br /><br />I can email the XDP and the schema if you want<br /><br />TIA.
0 Replies