Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Subform has input objects show through

Former Community Member
Is there a way to cover/block the object underneath a subform?

I have this custom messageBox which becomes visible(and covers the objects below it) but the objects below it still have interaction on the form even when I make them readOnly/ protected.

A dropdown list will display its default value through the message box.

I made the subform, the textbox, even added a rectangle with solid fill and no luck.
5 Replies

Former Community Member
The rectangle with solid fill sounds like it should work ..... did you bring it to the front (right mouse click)? Make it hidden to begin with then make it visible when required. The form will likely have to be dynamic.

Former Community Member
This form is invisible and then a button turns it visible. The subform is infront and the solid fill rectangle doesnt block the behind objects.

Former Community Member
I guess the question would be why are you using a custom message box. What does it give you that the standard message box or response box does not give you?

Former Community Member
It allows me to have a similar look to my form, accessible header text, and I can even have other features like do not show this message again.

Former Community Member
Can you post the form and I will have a look and see if I can come up with a solution. Livecyle8@gmail.com