Expand my Community achievements bar.

Smart pdf form

Former Community Member

Hello,

With this forum help I managed to create a complicated pdf file that is crucial for my bussines.

I posted the file o my termopane website. Please click near "1" to download it or click here.

Initially, when user click any of the buttons he receive a message telling him that he must first choose "Tip tamplarie" from the dropdownbox in the right side.

After he chooses "Tip tamplarie" he must fill all the details and then when he hit button "Adauga" he can add a new position. "Adauga" means Add in romanian language, and "Sterge" means Delete.

In this moment we have position 1 where all the fields are completed and postion 2, newly added, where all the fields are empty.

If the user works on the 2nd postion (where setFocus is now) he can't add a new position until all the fields are completed, but if he hit "Adauga" on the first position he can add a 3rd position without filling all the details on the 2nd one.

I do not want this to be possible. I want user to be allowed add a new position only when last position details are fully completed.

Is this possible ? If yes, how can I do that ?

P.S: Sorry, I can not post the source file here.

0 Replies