Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Shrinking page when items are hidden

Former Community Member
Thanks to other posts on this forum I got a section of my form to be hidden when a checkbox is checked but now I've got a large blank white spot. Is there a way to have other content move up into it's place? I plan on trying to have some other sections work the same way and when it's all done I don't want to be printing several pages that are mostly blank.

Any help would be appreciated.
3 Replies

Former Community Member
This is the difference between Presence of "Hidden" versus "Invisible". Invisible will still take up space on the layout, while Hidden will not take up space.

Also, you need to be using a flowed container as your subform or page. If it's positioned, then hiding fields wont' cause everything else to move up.

Mike

Former Community Member
Sounds like we are trying to perform the same tasks. Can you direct me to those other posts that you mention that helped you to get a section of your form to be hidden when a checkbox is checked?

Former Community Member
Sounds like we are trying to perform the same tasks. Can you direct me to those other posts that you mention that helped you to get a section of your form to be hidden when a checkbox is checked?