When I try to view the xml source of my form, I have a runtime error c++ and Designer crashes. It doesn't happen on all my forms. Has my form to many scripts or objects ? Or Is my development environment not appropriate to work correctly ?
I develop with Windows XP 2GO ram, Livecycle ES JBOSS Turnkey installation.
I have the same problem in two different forms. This didn't happen at the beginning, but as more I do "copy and paste" on the fields, the form has become slow on opening and I cannot see the XML source.
Paul, I am also having the same problem on a Risk Assessment forms that I have made. The file size was about 798 and when I placed many of the main repeated items on a Mast Page it seemed to stop, then it started again today.
I noticed this on my form and googled it. Seems to be some sort of bug. I've tested removing all but 1 instance of " " every time it appears in multiples and my form still works, though I've noticed more of them appearing so I'll be going through when I've finished and removing them again!