Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Rows Repeating

Former Community Member
I have this form with some tables.. and forms containing the tables, both of which can be duplicated (repeated)..

If I reopen a save form some rows will have already duplicated without any actions..

So for example.. I make a form with a table that originally has 1 row.. and new rows can be added.. in LiveCycle Designer it works prefectly

When I open in Acrobat it begins with 4 rows?.. and if I resave then it doubles to 8..
6 Replies

Former Community Member
Then you must have a command that is adding three rows when it initializes .....did you add any code to initialize, formready or docready, validate or caluculation events?

Former Community Member
Then you must have a command that is adding three rows when it initializes .....did you add any code to initialize, formready or docready, validate or caluculation events?

Former Community Member
Nothing in the initialize for the rows.. table.. or form it belongs to.

Former Community Member
The thing I dont understand is why it works in Acrobat (no extra rows) and not in Reader (extra rows)?

Former Community Member
Can you send the form to livecycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look. Make sure to describe the issue in your email and how to reproduce it.

Former Community Member
I figured it out.. I was using the same Subform and Table names in 2 sections.. so when I execute addinstance something goofy was going on.. I renamed everything to be unique.. seems to have fixed the problem..