Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Read DDX file from the repository

Former Community Member
Hi All,

I want to read the DDX file from the repository,

anybody can help me with the "Resource Uri" syntax?

Thanks, Rbuz
9 Replies

Level 10
The syntax should be /Folder/SubFolder/NameOfDDXFile.xml

You can check the path from the Resource tab.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Thanks, Jasmin!

I've referenced to repository as you proposed but still when it comes to RepositoryService to read the DDX file I have the following exception in the Jboss log:

SEVERE: JobManager:getServiceClientFactory(userContext):invocation context is null, using null context to create job

2007-11-15 09:07:00,803 INFO [STDOUT] 15/11/2007 09:07:00 com.adobe.idp.jobmanager.ejb.JobManagerBean doOnMessage

SEVERE: JobManagerBean:onMessage():Exception:ALC-DSC-213-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCException: No Credential or Context set

2007-11-15 09:07:00,803 INFO [STDOUT] ALC-DSC-213-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCException: No Credential or Context set

Rbuz.

Level 10
Can you get any other element from the repository?

Jasmin

Former Community Member
In the same process I'm using RenderPDF service and it takes a template what is located in the repository, so seems that there is no problems with it..

Level 10
What's you file name and location in the repository?

Have you tried changing its location and name? This is very weird.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
File name is: myddx.xml , location is Schemas folder.

Also tried to change the location and to grant access to this folder to all principals - with no success, the process fails when it reaches the RepositoryService.

I have no a clue what else can be wrong..

Level 10
If you try to get the form you RenderPDF uses with the getRessource do you get anything?

Jasmin

Former Community Member
No, it doesn't get anything.

Same exception in the Jboss log.

Level 10
Are you logged in as a specific user or Administrator? Does it do the same with the Administrator account?

Jasmin