Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

"Reader Extensions ES" in Command Prompt.

Former Community Member
Is it possible to use the "Reader Extensions ES" through command prompt. Kindly advice me.

Thanks,

Prabudass
6 Replies

Former Community Member
No but there is a web appliaction that ships with it as well there are standard API calls that allow you to automate it.

Former Community Member
Phrase Express does not work when Victors (our current project) is opened up with a Firefox Browser.

Phrase Express is a tool that will allow a pre-typed clause to be populated onto the title (or tax) typing form. When Victors is opened in IE, the tool works perfectly. If Victors is opened in Firefox (either 2.0 or 3.0), the typing form loses focus when Phrase Express is accessed, and so the clause does not know where to go. If you use a hot key from Phrase Express (such as Ctrl-Shift-O for the degree symbol), Phrase Express does not lose focus, and can be used.

We also loaded at different websites and saw that Phrase Express will lose focus in them when using a Firefox browser as well.

Level 7
>Phrase Express does not work when Victors (our current project) is opened up with a Firefox Browser.

That's interesting, but why are you telling us that?

Aandi Inston

Level 1

You can try Typing Assistant, another tool of text expander. It works well in IE and FireFox.

Former Community Member
the problem is that Phrase Express does not work when adobe live cycle designer is opened up with a Firefox Browser

i am telling you all that confirm me that does Phrase Express not support Firefox Browser?

is there any solution or not?

if u can so help me

Level 7
Ah, this is the first mention you have made of an Adobe product. Now,

LiveCycle Designer does not open in a browser, so I assume you are

doing one of these

* Opening Acrobat in a browser

* Opening Adobe Reader in a browser

* Opening a preview in Designer

* Something else?

If you can describe in detail what you are doing with Adobe products

it may help to focus. HOWEVER, you have added to message topics which