Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Questions on Shared and Group To Do lists

Former Community Member
A few questions:

1) I am in a Group (domain group), that was assigned a task. So I had a To Do list for that group on the left, in my To Do list screen. Well, we aren't going to assign tasks to that group anymore. The To Do list is empty. How do I remove it from the list of To Do lists on the left?

2) I have a different group queue that had a task in it. Due to a problem with the workflow, I had to terminate the process behind it. But the task is still listed in the Group To Do list. I can't do anything with it. How do I get rid of it?

3) I shared my To Do list with a different user. That user can see my Shared Queue in their To Do list on the left, as one would expect. However, they never see any of the tasks in my To Do list. I thought they should be able to see what is in my queue. Any idea why they wouldn't?
10 Replies

Former Community Member
Ah, figured out #3. Still would love to know answers to the other two, however.

Level 10
for item #1 and #2, you can log to the administrative console (http://localhost:8080/adminui) and go under Services/LiveCycle Process Management ES/Process Management/ and clean these processes from there.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Any groups which the user belongs to will show up in the To Do page under the Queue list. If you don't want these queues to show up anymore , and you will never assign another task to them you will need to remove that the user from the group via the AdminUI.

Former Community Member
Jasmin,

As for cleaning out those process, I already have, I think. The only option I see is "Terminate", which is what I did to start the problem in #2. I terminated the process, the task is still in the group queue. In the admin ui, the process shows as terminated. In the task search, the specific task shows as complete. However the Task card is in the Group to-do list. If you look at the Task Details on tat card, it says the process is terminated. However, there are not buttons available at all - you can't remove the task in any way I can find.

WorkspaceUser,

These groups are domain groups imported from active directory. So I don't control their membership.

Level 9
Hi Templeton

We found the same bug (#2), and have logged it with support.

It's been logged as Service Request # 1-56467801 with status "Important". We haven't yet heard back from support about whether they can reproduce this.

Howard

http://www.avoka.com

Former Community Member
Hi Templeton,

would be cool if you could tell us your solution for #1... I've also noticed this problem.

Thanks!

Nico

Level 8
Level 8
Hi,

I have the same problem (#2), hope it will be fixed soon...

Have any of you heard anything from support about this issue?

Sincerely

Kim Christensen

Former Community Member
ES 8.2 will have a utility to purge process, that will take care of all these problems with unwanted tasks

Level 4
Hi Templeton,

On January 15 you said that you found a solution to #3.

Can you please share this with me? I have the same problem.

Regards,

Former Community Member
As for #3: we found out that if you share your queue with someone, only tasks that are created AFTERWARDS are visible to that user.

For example:

1) User A has 5 tasks on his queue

2) User A shares his queue with user B

=> user B does not see the tasks

3) A new task is assigned to user A

=> user B sees 1 task on the shared queue

To me, this behaviour does not seem very logical; I would expect older tasks to appear on the shared queue too.