Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Processus using as services and visibility in Workspace

Former Community Member
Hi,

I created process with the workbench. They contain assign task.

I use them like processus in the workspace and I can see in the audit table the user's name corresponding to the assign task.

When I use them as services in other processus, I lost this visibility in the workspace.

Is there a way to see them in the workspace other than recreate the whole process in the new process ?

Thank you
4 Replies

Level 10
You can use the process as a main process of the new process.

In the Service tab, search for you old process then drag and drop the invoke operation into the new process. This way, the new process will call the old process.

Am I understanding your question right?

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Hi,

Sorry, I will re-explain with an simple example.

I create a process A : a form as input variable and a assign task service for user Tony Blue.

If I run this process in the workspace of alex pink. I can see in the tracking table that the process step is at Tony Blue.

If I use this process A in a process B by drag and drop it from the service tab in the workbench, and run the process B in the workspace I can't see anymore the steps present in the process A in the tracking table.

It is a issue to can't have a tracking of what happend in the process. The only way I see is to recreate the whole process I use in the ohter process but it is not a good solution.

I hope I have been more fair.

Thanks you

Level 10
Sorry, I misunderstand your issue.

Unfortunately, you do loose tracking information when you use sub processes.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Hi,

No matter, I struggle with English (and also with Livecycle) :) so I am hard to understand.

Thank you for your response. I will recreate the whole process :(.