Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Process Designer 6.2, delay in connecting to the server...

Former Community Member
Hello there,

Dose anyone faced a problem with APD (Adobe Process Designer) coonectivity to AWS 6.2?

I'm facing a delay issues every time a try to connect AWS to open or save a process (MSG: Server Busy, This action cannot be completed becasue the other applications is busy. CHoose "Switch To..." to activate the busy program and correct the problem.)

After few clicks and minutes the connectivity is stablished again.

Any idea?

Regards,

Yasser
4 Replies

Former Community Member
Hi Yasser,

I experience this same issue with Workflow Server 6.1. I also have a *REALLY* annoying problem where I can't store my password in the ODBC Connection for Workflow Server, otherwise it won't allow me to save a process to the server. So the alternative is I have to enter my password every time I open or save a process. And, to make matters worse, I actually have to enter the password twice every time! Very frustrating!

Former Community Member
Hi Yasser,

It would be my first thought to investigate the security issues on your account for the server you are connecting to. Are you using integrated security or WF user/psw?

If using integrated security - is your account in the same domain as the agent? Is there a two-way trust between the domains (if in different domains?)?

Good luck,

Sanna

Former Community Member
I don't believe in my case that it is a security issue, and we don't use domains at all. I am using Workflow Server only authentication.

Former Community Member
Hello Shanna,

Thanks for the info and sorry for the late reply...I'm on the road most of the time.

We will check that and get back to you if any new update...

Thanks,

Yasser