Expand my Community achievements bar.

Problem with PDF Generator out files

Former Community Member
Hi,

I´ve managed to install PDFG sucessfully on my machine. Convert files is also working properly.

However, every pdf file that is generated brings a digital watermark added to it with the inscription "Adobe Livecycle PDF Generator Evaluation".

Does anyone know how can i remove this watermark ?

Thanks,

Rui
5 Replies

Level 7
Did you purchase it, or are you evaluating it?

Aandi Inston

Former Community Member
Hi,

It not an evaluation copy. It was purchased.

Thanks

Level 7
It seems likely that the process of setting up the license for this

software failed, so it ran instead as an evaluation. If no further

replies are forthcoming, contact Adobe.

Aandi Inston

Former Community Member
May I ask? If the version of PDF Generator installed is an evaluated version, does it mean it won't convert files at all? Even after successful installation and configration?

Thanks

Yvonne

Former Community Member
Hi,

Even if it is an evaluation version, it should convert files. the only problems that u could have with an evaluation version is that not all the file types can be converted to pdf (i think).

the other problem that u could have with the evaluation version is a watermark on every document that u try to convert. I´m not sure if the evaluation version has some expire date or something like that. but usually they have.

My problem is that my converted documents are comming with an evaluation watermark. but our pdfgenerator was purchased. we have a license and everything. i don´t know why the watermark is coming in the docs. is it something with the configuration ??

Thanks