Replies

02-03-2008

Hi Jasmin, thanks for the response.

I am pretty sure (by checking the logs and by putting some variable loggers into the process) that it errors out at the Forms. I have tested the "Samples - Forms - Render PDF form 1.0", and it's not working for the XDP forms. However, the "Default Render" service works fine when rendering a PDF form (the sample Mortgage application works still), I think it's because this Default Render does not call the Forms service.

We have tried rebooting the server machine 3 times already, didn't fix it.

The re-starting of WebSphere has been setup as a Windows Service. And there's a problem when we tried to "stop" that Service, it won't die. In order to restart the WebSphere, we had to reboot the machine.

None of these problems were there before they changed the "Domain" of the server machine.

Any idea how to revive the Forms component?

thanks

Jammes

Jasmin_Charbonn

Jasmin_Charbonn

Jasmin_Charbonn

03-03-2008

Can you try to go under the "Component" view in Workbench and see if the Forms/Active Services/FormsService is started? If not can you try to right click and start it?

Jasmin

03-03-2008

It is started. It has two enabled items in the popup menu (when you right-click on it): "Stop Service" and "Set Category..."

It's like that before and after I initiate a process. The initiation of any process still fails with that error.

BPM_user

BPM_user

BPM_user

23-11-2008

Hi James/Jasmin,

Did you get over this problem ? I get the same error. Can you please help me out with this?

Thanka in advance!

23-11-2008

Are you using LC ES Update 1? If so, start a recording on your render service and you should be able to track down the rendering problem fairly quickly. If not, monitor the log when you try to render the form. Something in the log should indicate why the render is not occurring.