Expand my Community achievements bar.

PdfGenerator WebServices error on SubmitJob

Former Community Member
Hi,

I´m trying to develop a client to use PDFG Webservices. However i have an error. I followed the sample code that comes with the documentation.

just below the tine "retCode = submitJobResponseTypeRef.getReturnCode();" the retCode is caught in the exception. i got a print to the console with the text "SubmitJob(); Error Code: 11011"

Does anyone know what does the Error Code 11011 mean ?? Is there a way of knowing what these error mean ...

thanks,

Rui
4 Replies

Former Community Member
Rui, Did you find a way to fix this? I'm getting teh same error when rendering a document and I'm not able to find the meaining of this error. Thanks in advance, JR

Former Community Member
I've installed Adobe PDF Generator Elements 7.2 today, but when I'm using the WebService - Client delivered by Adobe I get this error if I'm converting doc- and rtf - files which have images included, if there are no images in the documents the conversion is ok?

Did anyone know how to solve this problem?

thanks

Michael

Former Community Member
I think I got the Reason for this error, if I'm converting a file with a size of <1025kiB the server did what it was supposed to do. If my (e.g. Word-File) exceeds the 1024kiB I get the Error-Code 11011, does anyone know how to configure the maximum filesize for submission?