Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

PDFG IPP Printer --- Change Sender Address

Level 1
We have recently purchased LiveCycle ES PDFG and want to use the built-in IPP printing functionality. We have it working for the most part but the process fails at our SMTP server. Our SMTP servers only accepts senders address with valid domains. The error is as follows: <br /><br />2009-03-10 15:49:34,379 INFO [com.adobe.ipp.pdfgclient.EmailSender] EmailSender error : 553 5.1.8 <serviceaccount@LIVECYCLESERVERNAME>... Domain of sender address serviceaccount@LIVECYCLESERVERNAME does not exist<br />2009-03-10 15:49:34,379 INFO [STDOUT] java.lang.Exception: 553 5.1.8 <sa-serviceaccount@LIVECYCLESERVERNAME>... Domain of sender address sa-serviceaccount@LIVECYCLESERVERNAME does not exist<br /><br />I've configured the following services with a valid domain ID to authenticate to our SMTP server (Email 1.0; EmailService 1.0; provider.email_sendmail_service 1.0) and populated the "from" field in Email 1.0 with a valid domain account as well. Restarted all the services, rebooted the server... still no luck.<br /><br />Forgive me, but I don't have much experience with this product. We have a very short turnaround to roll this out and any help would be appreciated. Cheers.
0 Replies