Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

PDF Generator features - HTML Conversion

Level 1

Greetings,

I apologize if I'm not putting this question in the right spot, but I was looking into getting LiveCycle, but I'd like to know more about the PDF Generator's HTML to PDF conversion (After looking through the documentation, I couldn't specifically find the answer); I'm comparing a few solutions to try and meet our requirements:

The most important requirement that we have is that the solution we set up as a web service can convert various files that are user uploaded into PDFs, consolidate them with HTML that we convert to PDF, and then give it all to the user in a single file. For the HTML to PDF conversion, we need the solution to be able to handle various styling that we throw at it, which leads to my questions:

• Does LiveCycle PDF Generator support CSS styling (Internally and/or externally) when it converts HTML into a PDF?
    • Are there any HTML / CSS elements or attributes that it can't handle?
  • Can it merge PDFs together, or does it at least have an automated way to using other Adobe software?

Any direction on these points would really help.

Thanks a lot,

Richard

1 Reply

Employee

sorry, posted to the wrong thread in the wrong forum.