Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

PDF form interacting with clipboard

Former Community Member
Hi,

I was asked to create a PDF Form that could be able to import an image into it's own body.

The idea is to let the user do some "copy" pressing just "CTRL+C" or something similar. This action should then put the seleted area into the clipboard.

What i was asked to do is to create a PDF Form that the user should open using Reader (or Acrobat if needed). This PDF Form should be something similar to a template with the company logo and other references.

The user should then press a button in the PDF Form and the image that is currently stored on the clipboard should be embedded into the PDF Form.

I managed to do this with an Image Field and the user should import the image (as a file) from the disk. But i wanted to do this "on the fly" without having the need to save the image to a file on disk and then import it into the Form.

Does anyone know if this is possible ? If so, how can i access the content of the clipboard and place it into the Form ?

TIA,

Cheers,

Rui
0 Replies