Expand my Community achievements bar.

Passing form data to the next form

Former Community Member
Hi, i'm new in LiveCycle ES, i have been using LiveCycle 7 for a about two years. I have couple of XFAForm variables and user activities but the problem is that i cant pass data entered in formA (user activity1) to fromB (user activity2) even if my forms are using the same schema.

Can you please help ASAP because we are trying to build a process for our finance department.
3 Replies

Level 10
Try to use a SetValue and equal the data nodes of the two different varibales.

Somethign like /process_data/xfaFromA/object/data = /process_data/xfaFromB/object/data

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Thanks for your reply, i'll try it but the question that i still have is that do i have to put setValue activity between all my user activities?

I'm really working with a long process which involve about 15 different people/roles with different forms and would like to pass the data through every activity, so in ES we don't have anything similar to V7 where u just pu input variables which holds the incoming form data and select the template URL of the form to use in that activity and the output variable which holds the completed form data?

Level 10
"do i have to put setValue activity between all my user activities? "

Yes, between activity where you're planning to change the form.

Jasmin