Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
Sort
  • Most recent
  • Most views
  • Most likes
  • Most replies
  • Oldest First

• 10/27/23
    Hi team,I wanted to post this in the LiveCycle forums but it's archived and I need help on this because the guide doesn't explain where I need to look to make this width change work. I have a table with 4 columns where I'm able to manipulate their column widths via this JavaScript command this.resol...

Views

Replies

• 8/22/23
    Dear allplease see the attached Files (XML as the original how it is direct from LifeCycle Designer – and reader.pdf as it is after saving the PDF as a Reader Extended PDF).As you see, the items that can be added and Removed (Products with dropdown lists and textboxes), are shown 5 times after savin...

Views

Replies

• 6/16/22
    Dear all, After updating service patch 11.0.1 jboss not starting in TaskManager "services". I tried to start its getting stopped.Restarted server as well still its not running.LiveCycle ES4 11.0 is turnkey installation.Any thing need to manually configured after SP1 installation. Shaji   

Views

Replies

• 4/20/22
    Hello, I'am in this case where I should display item texts in txtTextContent field ( Blue Part ) , and I need  one line item from this array to be dispalyed on the txtContent of red part and not on the blue, based on condition of txtTypeCode. Do you have any idea how to achieve that ? Multiple bindi...

Views

Replies

• 2/15/21
    some fields like Part Code(Table2) remain the same value for all of the subjects whilst it should print the respective values for each item from Product Customer part Number(Table1)(tblmain). I tried to Modify statement but it gave nothing. Any suggestions coding to solve the issue? Formcalc Script ...

Views

Replies

• 11/10/20
    I have created a submit form for our team to use for client intake But how can another user use that form over and over again without overwriting the original form?

Views

Replies

• 10/13/20
    I have added an email submission button. I've looked around but can't seem to find the answer to this - how do I lock the form on submission? The form has an auto-populate today's date box, and currently every time I open the form it resets it to the current date. Second, I have fields on the form f...

Views

Replies

• 9/18/20
    Hi I have a form that users can enter text into a Text Field allowing multiple lines. For example: "Paragraph 1 Text Paragraph 2 Text" I then have a button that sets up a draft e-mail and extracts the user entered text into the body of the e-mail, however it excludes the formatting. It comes out lik...

Views

Replies

• 9/13/20
    Hello team, For some reason this usecase https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/campaign-classic/using/automating-with-workflows/use-cases/data-management/using-aggregates.html is not working for me.  I'm able to achieve the first step Step 1: Calculating the aggregate result. The first query has al...

Views

Replies

• 9/9/20
    I'm trying to add a submit form button, which only submits if all the visible required fields are completed. I also have some invisible required fields - they are invisible because not all subforms are shown each time - but if a subform is shown, then all fields on it need to be completed. Is this p...

Views

Replies