Has anyone tried migrating the Adobe Workflow Server database from SQL Server 2000 to Oracle 9i. I used Oracle migration workbench to migrate the data from SQL Server to Oracle, but when trying to configure the Workflow Server to connect to the Oracle database to which I migrated the data, it get an error saying
"Unable to establish connection to Adobe Workflow Server
Error Code = 4
Error String =
SQL Error 42000
[Adobe] [Workflow Server Driver]User AWSServer\administrator could not be authercitcated, no windows authentication methods are enabled"
What could be the possible reason for such an error?
The same AWS Server connects to the same data which is there in SQL Server database.
Take a look at a similar problem I´ve been through:
Configuring AWS with Oracle.
1. At the configuration wizard, the ORACLE database option is disabled.
2. A System DSN was created, but the AWS cannot connect to the driver.
3. Configuration Wizard states the password is been sent null.
4. When it finally connected, it states the user does not exist.
Try creating a User DSN, NOT A SYSTEM DSN, for the Oracle database (named Adobe Workflow Server Database) and the AWS driver (named Adobe Workflow Server). The ORACLE database option will continue to be disabled, so check the option to not create a new DSN and select one that already exists. Select the User DSN pointing at the ORACLE database.
ALWAYS USE THE MICROSOFT ORACLE DRIVER ALREADY INSTALLED WITH WINDOWS!!!! IT´S A GENERIC DRIVER, VERSION INDEPENDENT.
PS - if tat does not work:
1. Stop AWS service
2. Open AWS Administrator
3. Follow the steps through Configuration Wizard. Then, AWS Administrator will be open and configured.