Expand my Community achievements bar.

LiveCycle ES Connector for IBM Content Manager as repository

Level 6
Hello,

I´m trying to configure IBM ICM as the repository for workbench.

I already configured the LiveCycle ES Connector for IBM Content Manager servide in LiveCycle AdminUI.

In the Services window, I can see that a new category for the IBM CM Connector is displayed.

However, what I want is to use the IBM CM as the repository (resources directory in workbench).

I can´t see no option in LiveCycle Admin to not use the default repository as the default repository. Also, I just find documentation about creating a custom authentication to ICM and an ldap folder to, as I understood, get the users from the IBM CM, however we are not using ldap.

Is there any documentation or someone that use ICM as the repository?

Thank you
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Home > Services > LiveCycle ES Connector for IBM FileNet

At bottom of screen select:

Service Provider IBM FileNet Repository Provider

If those options are not there, something is not set up right.

Former Community Member
I can't set up connector for IBM DB2 Content manager, follow the steps in Install and Deploy LiveCycle ES using Turnkey document , but how to config the Datastore Name,User Name and password? I have a DB2 Content Manager set up on remote machine, but I can't directly use the datastore name, it make a error when I click save, error is:

Failed to save settings.

Error: Not able to validate the connection with the IBM CM. Either credentials or database is wrong.For more information see the exception stack trace.