Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

LiveCycle Consulting

Former Community Member
Hi to All,

While answering questions on Adobe forums, in mail replies, some of the users asks for our continuous support. So I hope it wont cause a problem to give our consultant company information here.

As a solution partner of Adobe in Turkey, our company KGC is giving consultancy on LiveCycle ES product family with our high experience.

Contact Info:

asiyegunaydin@kgc.com.tr

KGC Consulting

Turkey

Tel: +90 (312) 265 0686 - 803
4 Replies

Former Community Member
Hello Asiye

Do you give trainings on LiveCycle Designer also? Do you able to come to Canada to give training and consultancy?

Thank you,

James R.

Former Community Member
Hi James,

We can send our consultants to anywhere in the world, looking at our schedule considerations. For more detailed answers, you can send your telephone to my email adress.

asiyegunaydin@kgc.com.tr

Asiye

Former Community Member
Hello James,

If you are ever in need of creating or scripting any PDFs for you in Livecycle, feel free to email me. Even dynamic PDFs where you want to dynamically add/remove rows to a table, add/remove pages, add/remove subforms or fields, or rollover images, etc. Small or large jobs are fine, I charge very little.

Thanks,

Scott

(scottsheck@yahoo.com)

Former Community Member
Hi to All,

Our site is renewed. You can check it

www.kgc.com.tr

KGC, gold solution partner of Adobe, is giving consultancy on Livecycle Enterprise Suit and Livecycle Designer forms. Some integration projects already achieved can be seen from our site.

Although our location is in Turkey, we can give consultancy all around the world. Consultancy payments are not so high compared to other countries.

Waiting for you contacts.

Asiye Günaydın

KGC Consulting

Project Consultant

+90 312 2920200 - 803

+90 533 9574809