Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Issue with Events

Former Community Member
All

I am attempting to build a simple orchestration that is kicked off via the TaskCreated event. As of now, I don't care about using a filter - I just want the orchestration to run any time the TaskCreated event is fired.

I've created such an orchestration. First I placed a start point TaskCreated event on the canvas. I followed this with a SetValue operation that assigns some random sentence to a String variable. I've saved and activated this service.

Now, when I go into Workspace and launch a workflow, I can see in my log that the TaskCreated event seems to be firing properly but that something is definitely wrong. The following errors can be found in the server.log:

2009-02-20 17:21:55,491 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] RuntimeException in method: public abstract java.lang.Object com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterLocal.doSupports(com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionDefinition,com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionCallback) throws com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCException:

com.adobe.workflow.template.document.TemplateNodeNotFoundException: Template object: STRT_ER1235167537085 not found.

I have Recording and Playback set for my orchestration with the event and a new instance of this orchestration is being fired whenever I create a task but it can't seem to actually make it past the event start point because of the above error.

Any ideas?
12 Replies