Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue w/ Required Digital Signature Field

Former Community Member
All

I have a dynamic PDF form that is carried through a workflow within Workspace. Upon the final step of this workflow, I present the form to the user in a locked-down fashion so they can apply a digital signature.

My issue is that upon applying the digital signature, the signature field has both a green checkmark and a blue question mark within it. The reason I mention this is because I need the digital signature field to be required at this stage and have set it as such. Yet even though the signature is applied, if I attempt to click the "Complete" button in Workspace to move the form onward in the workflow, it fails to submit and tells me that the digital signature field is required and was empty even though the signature is clearly in there. I think it may have to do with the blue question mark in there.

Any ideas?
1 Reply

Level 4
Hi,

When is your signature field cleared? After you get the submit error, do you reopen the form and see that the field is cleared?

The reason why you get submit error may be becasue of your submit type; is it PDF or XML?

Oguz

http://www.kgc.com.tr