Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Integrate Weblogic with LiveCYcle Forms...

Former Community Member
Hello,<br /><br />I am new to LiveCycle and started to integrate Weblogic 8.1 with LiveCycle Forms. I have donwloaded samples and it is pretty clear what are my integration options. I am going to use Interactive HTML feature.<br /><br />I am using .jsp file which has some header, footer and navigation stuff. This JSP need to include the html generated by livecycle forms. As I understand - there are 2 options:<br /><br />1. Use <jsp:include> to call Servet which calls RenderForm<br />2. Use a Custom Tag which calls RenderForm.<br /><br />Due to some design limitations, I have to use option # 2.<br /><br />Adobe Samples has a tag library whcih has a similar tag - TagIncludeSource. But the source code for it is not included in sample.<br /><br />Does anybody has the source code for it, or can somebody point me to similar code?<br /><br />Thanks in advance.
0 Replies