Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Image fields in LifeCycle 8.0

Former Community Member
I'm new to LiveCycle Designer and hope you might have some insights

into our issue. We want to customize an Acrobat Reader proposal with logos on a cover page. We're doing this by adding an image field with the "scale image proportionately" sizing option. Unfortunately, the imported logos differ every time the proposal is used, and the graphics' proportions are distorted, stretching or shrinking to the dimensions of the field area despite the sizing option selected in LiveCycle. Anyone have a fix? We're using this application because even Word requires too many steps to import, size and position graphics for him.

Many thanks,

Lisa
4 Replies

Former Community Member
I am experiencing the same problem with images being stretched out of whack and disproportioned when the user populates the image field of a form. Any help is appreciated. spiderrico@mac.com

Former Community Member
Did you ever find resolution to this?

I am having same issue with images out of proportion even though the "scale image proportionately" sizing option is checked.

Level 2

Hey,

still no solution/bug fix for this?

Markus

Level 1

Here's an answer that I got today about this "bug":

"It seesm to be related to the setting "Use Original Size". If it is initially set at that setting the picture gets messed up and cannot recover. If I use Fit to Rectangle it seems OK ...then I can change it at will."