Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to create a Grand Total on a Multiple Page Document

Former Community Member
I have created a form that is 4 pages long. I created the form in WordPerfect and then converted it to pdf. Then I opened it into Adobe Professional 8. I had it automatically converted into LiveCyle. I would like to just add the total of the four pages to a grand total on page one but whenever I use FormCalc is says it doesn't recognized page 2. Have I done something wrong or am I missing a step somewhere. In the Hierarachy area it sees the form and the four pages. For some reason it doesn't seem to recognize it as one whole form. I'm not sure what the deal is. I have now created a subtotal for each individual page and each page will total separetly. But I can not get a grand total.

I just purchased Adobe LiveCycle Designer book by J.P. Terry. It doesn't say anything about this. AHHHH! I need some help.
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Hi Carolin,

You can check Purchase Order. It is a sample that Adobe delivers with LiveCycle Designer. It has a script that takes care about a calculation trough a multiple pages form.

You should find the sample under :\Program Files\Adobe\......\Designer ES\8.2\EN\Samples\Forms\Purchase Order\Dynamic Interactive\Forms

Former Community Member
Hi Carolin,

I am having the same issue, on totaling my pages in a form, did you ever figure it out and would you be willing to share with me.

thanks

Kathie Reed