Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How do I get to the Object Definition Editor?

Former Community Member
I know this has got to be a beyond basic questions and I feel kind of stupid for asking, but how do I utilize the SDK? I am new to working in a Java environment and it's a bit confusing to me at times.

So, I downloaded the SDK. I know how to add new QPACS in Workflow designer, but, for example, how do I get to the Object Definition Editor?

Thank you,

Jennifer
3 Replies

Former Community Member
Of course after spending 30 minutes trying to figure this out and then FINALLY posting a message here, I spent another few seconds to look for it again and found it...

For anyone else wondering - click on the ODE.bat file found in the path: LiveCycleWorkflow703_SDK\LiveCycleWorkflow7_SDK\Misc\ODE

Thanks....

Jennifer

Former Community Member
Thanks for coming back and posting the solution!

--

SteveX

Adobe Systems

Level 9
Hi

The 7.0.0 version of the ODE was missing a couple of jar files, and this caused some of the functionality to not work properly, specifically "synchronize". (This may have been fixed in later versions, I haven't checked.)

In order to fix this, copy all .jar files from the WF designer's lib directory to the ODE's lib directory (no overwrite if the file already exists).

Howard

http://www.avoka.com