Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Horizontal Text Field Expansion

Former Community Member
What I'm trying to do is have a "first" and "last" name portion on the right side of my form. I have it currently setup to expand as the names grow longer, and there is no overlapping or any issues. The problem is that it expands to the right, so my names go off the side of the form. Is there a way to make it expand to the left. Does that make any sense at all?
6 Replies

Former Community Member
It will only expand to the right .....can you not move the field so it starts farther to the left? Also make sure the text is left justified so that all of the space reserved is used.

Former Community Member
I could move it so it starts further to the left, but I want everything "right justified". I have the name on the right, with the address below, and the city, state, zip below that.

Former Community Member
Hi James,

You can set the text fields' anchor (Layout --> Anchor) properties to "Top Right", so that they can grow to the left.

Asiye.