Expand my Community achievements bar.

help on component jar file

Former Community Member
Hi,

I am using LC workbench 8.1 trail version, I tried to implement mortgageLoan example(available online) and while working with process designer, I need to use "assing Task Operations" component to specify the routing but this component is not available under services view of

"Process Management > User -1.0".

So to make this component available under services view I came to know that I need to import the corresponding jar file.

Can someone guide me how to download this jar file or suggest me how to reslove this issue.

thanks in advance.

regards,

sudheer.
7 Replies

Level 10
I believe the "assign Task Operations" is just a "Assign Task" operation from the User service. It has just been renamed from the General tab from the Properties panel.

Can you post the link. I'll double check. I'm not sure which example you're following.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Hi,

Here is the link

http://livedocs.adobe.com/livecycle/es/wb_help/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=Workben...

Under "To define the operations in the process diagram:" please have a look at point number 4.

regards,

sudheer.

Former Community Member
Hi,

Please ignore the above link and kindly browse the below link:

http://livedocs.adobe.com/livecycle/es/wb_help/00000452.html

Under "To define the operations in the process diagram:" please have a look at point number 4.

regards,

sudheer.

Level 10
This is very strange if you don't see the "Assign Task" operation under the User - 1.0 service.

Do you see other operations in there or you don't see anything?

You can try re-installing the adobe-taskmanager-dsc.jar component.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Hi,

when I tried to re-install I don't find the adobe-taskmanager-dsc.jar in my installation directory, can you help me by providing a link to download the required jar file.

thanks,

sudheer.

Level 10
It should be under C:\Adobe\LiveCycle8\deploy.

If it's not there, then I would suspect you didn't install Process Management as part of the install.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Hi,

thanx Jasmine, I can able to reslove my problem.

The actual problem is with installation only.

thanx a lot.

regards,

sudheer