Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

HELP! Livecycle Dynamic table overlap

Former Community Member
hey this is my first post, but i have a problem. two, rather, that need solving.

i made a form with multiple tables. each table has a button to add or remove rows. when you add enough rows in one table that it reaches another table instead of it bumping the next table down, it overlaps it, thereby making the second table useless. how do i keep this from happening?

my second problem is that when i add enough rows that the last table reaches the bottom of the page, it doesnt bump down to a new page. how can i make it do both of these things?
4 Replies

Former Community Member
All content below your first table must be flowed subforms otherwise they will stay where they are located and will be overlapped. Have a look at the dynamic interactive Purchase order example that ships with Designer. Look in the install folder/EN/Samples/Purchase Order/Dynamic Interactive/ for a look at what the structure should be like.

For your second issue on the repeating subform object, on the SubForm tab, there is a check box that says "Allow Page Breaks within Content". Make sure that this is checked for your table.

Former Community Member
thank you. but the entire "Table" Tab is "greyed out" and is unchangeable except for the "Presence" and "Locale" drop-down lists.

Former Community Member
oh, nevermind. i got it to work. thanks a lot

Former Community Member
I had the same problem...but in addition to checking "Allow Page Breaks within Content" for the subforms, you also have to check the same box for the main page that the subform is under.

Dan