Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

header data disappears when dynamic data rendered

Former Community Member
livecycle designer 8, adobe prof 8, adobe reader 8.

I have a form with 1) master page header 2) static subform 3)flowed subform with dynamic tables. Data from local Access db via ODBC. The page header displays data from a connection (problem here)and a page number (OK), the static subform presents data from the same connection (just fine). The dynamic tables present data from other connections (just fine). The connection data, but not the page number, disappear from the page header when the dynamic tables are rendered.

I know this because, when troubleshooting, I messagebox rawvalues, forecolor, etc. at various events, including when I process the dynamic table value connections. I see the values in the fields then. Rendering of the flowed subform occurs & page header values (not captions) disappear. I messagebox on the docClose and the rawvalues are still there, but not shown.

The flowed subform is below the static subform & neither overlap with the page header area.

If I move the fields to the static subform, they display fine & continue displaying.

????????????????
0 Replies