Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Global fill color change

Level 3

Is there a way to have the color change in a field for all fields on a form on entry and exit without having to code a hundred fields individually.

Example:

On enter: this.fillColor = "164,222,171";

On exit: this.fillColor = "250,250,250";

I want all the fields on the form to do this, but with over 50 fields it seems very time consuming.

Thanks.

8 Replies

Level 8

Are you doing this just so that people know which field they're in?  If so why not just click the highlight fields button on the top right.

Level 3

I want to choose a different fill color and that shows all fillable fields, not the one you are currently in.

Thanks.

Level 8

Highlight fields does highlight all fields

Level 3

Right, but I want to only highlight the field you are in, showing the user where they are on the page.

Thanks again.

Level 5

If Names of the textfields are in sequence then it can be done easily and all the text fields should be under the same subform ..example : textField1,textField2,textField3

Level 3

They are in sequence Cal1, Cal2 etc. All in a subform. Can this be done easily? If so how?

Thank you.