Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Fragment Library

Level 2

I'm currently using Designer ES2 and I wanted to create a fragment. I click on a subform and select create fragment. When the create fragment dialog opens it asks for the fragment library to store the new fragment. In the fragment library drop down I select Open Fragment Library which opens the Browse for Fragment Library dialog and since I'm using designer from workbench it displays all the current applications but for some reason when ever I try and select a folder the OK button is always grayed out. I'm not to sure if I'm doing something wrong or if there is another way for me to open a fragment library on the LiveCycle server.

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Once you open an application then a version number shoudl appear. If you click on the version number then the OK button will be available.

Paul

Level 2

It looks like there was an issue with my Designer installation. I installed SP2 and I'm now able to select any folder.