Expand my Community achievements bar.

Forms not visible in Forms Manager

Former Community Member
Hello,

I am having trouble initiating a workflow from Form Manager because I can't see the form... the link isn't there. I'm using version 7.0.1.

I am convinced that this is not an issue with the form because I was able to add the form to an older version of WorkFlow (7.0) without any issues. I was also unable to add a form that works in 7.0 to my version of workflow (7.0.1).

Here's the steps that I have done....

1)Home > Services > Adobe LiveCycle Form Manager > File Manager -- I uploaded the form in XDP format.

2)Home > Services > Adobe LiveCycle Form Manager > File Access -- I gave full control in the Access Rights screen for the XDP in question. (not that it's required... just to minimize a permissions type of error.

3)Home > Services > Adobe LiveCycle Form Manager > Category Editor -- I added the XDP to a Category that I have created.

From my understanding, I should then be able to log in to Form Manager and see the form in the Category that I created. The problem is that I can see the category, but not the form.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
4 Replies

Level 9
In Home > Services > Adobe LiveCycle Form Manager > Form Properties, make the form visible.

Howard

Howard Treisman

Avoka Technologies

Specializing in Custom QPAC development and LiveCycle Solutions

http://www.avoka.com/avoka/qpac_library.shtml

Former Community Member
Yep, I figured it was a setting that I just didn't see.

Thanks Howard.

Former Community Member
There is some option called show form please check that.

I am not having WFS setup now otherwise I can give more detail on this.

Former Community Member
For setting up your system to always display forms by default, log into adminui and go to:

Home > Services > Adobe LiveCycle Form Manager > Configuration Settings

Ensure the following are checked:

Adobe LiveCycle Form Manager is configured: to display Adobe LiveCycle Workflow worklists

Set: Default value for the 'Visible' form property

For individual form settings, follow Howard's advice, click on the form of interest and in the right panel check the "Visible" property.