FieldName Validate Failed

18-11-2008

I am using a dynamic form. The form has fields in which users enter information such as name, e-mail address, etc. I will be taking the XML from the form after it has been filled out and importing it into an Access Database.

The form also has signature fields that I am attempting to have lock the rest of the form when signed. Every time I attempt to sign the field and lock the form however I get a "validate failed" error for every required field on the form, with the exception of the date fields.

As far as I know there are no validation scripts present on any of the fields in question. If I click ok for each of the errors all of the information still saves and loads into my database correctly.

Anyone have any idea why I might be getting so many "validate failed" messages?

Replies

George8

George8

George8

24-10-2012

Thanks for your update, however the fields that are getting this error on my form are standard fields as per my figures below.

As you can notice I have also turned off the validation script message as well.  The only option I am left with after checking no code was left over in XML that would cause this, would be to change the form level validation settings to not give the warning message box at all on the page, which affects any other validations I would like to work.

POBUField.jpgPOBUValue.jpg