Expand my Community achievements bar.

Errors when trying to start a workflow

Former Community Member
I'm trying to start LC ES sample workflows but I'm getting these errors:

ALC-WKS-007-040 and ALC-WKS-007-027 when I try to open FormGuide- or HTML-samples in Workspace.

I have also tried to create very simple workflows but hardly any of them works. Process designer seems easy and fun to develope with but it is not just working for me..
28 Replies

Former Community Member
Is it possible to attach a file to thie forum?

Level 10
Is the xfaForm variable set to be IN?

Jasmin

Former Community Member
No ist just set to be required.

should i change it to be IN?

Former Community Member
An error occurred during the operation (endpoint id 507). (ALC-WKS-007-027)

my xfa guide is Input and Required?

Can u hlep me please?

Level 10
You need to post the stack trace from the app server log.

Jasmin

Level 3

Hi Jasmin,

Even I'm facing the same problem,

What i did was.  I took an archive from a properly working process on server A and imported it on the server B.  I have done end poin configurations also.  I have configured Service Management everything.  Now my problem is, process card is getting displayed on the workspace where as when i tried to start the process by clicking card i'm getting following error:

"An error occurred during the operation (endpoint id 401). (ALC-WKS-007-027)"

My xfaform variable is set as input.

Here is my stack trace: (Complete server log is attached)

2009-04-14 12:41:44,337 INFO  [STDOUT] [Flex] [ERROR] Root cause: com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.endpoint.TaskEndpointException: ALC-DSC-003-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCInvocationException: Invocation error.
at com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.endpoint.TaskEndpointClientImpl.invokeEndpoint(TaskEndpointClientImpl.java:182)
at com.adobe.workspace.endpoints.EndpointActions.invoke(EndpointActions.java:65)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

Caused by: ALC-DSC-003-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCInvocationException: Invocation error.
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.invoke(DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.java:210)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.InvocationInterceptor.intercept(InvocationInterceptor.java:134)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.interceptor.impl.RequestInterceptorChainImpl.proceed(RequestInterceptorChainImpl.java:44)

Caused by: com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.TaskManagerServiceException: TaskManagerEndpointImpl::createTask():: No Process Template found for service configuration: REP Approval.  Only orchestrated Services are supported by for TaskManager Endpoints. 
at com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.service.TaskEndpointManagerImpl.invokeEndpoint(TaskEndpointManagerImpl.java:311)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

2009-04-14 12:11:06,706 INFO  [STDOUT] [Flex] Error handling message: flex.messaging.MessageException: com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.endpoint.TaskEndpointException : ALC-DSC-003-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCInvocationException: Invocation error.
  incomingMessage: Flex Message (flex.messaging.messages.RemotingMessage)
    operation = invoke
    clientId = AED27CDB-B30D-2A6A-B6AD-05EB9930ADA2
    destination = endpoint-actions
    messageId = BCA2B79B-63C7-F4A1-96D8-A35B7019C92E
    timestamp = 1239691266659
    timeToLive = 1239691266659
    body = null
    hdr(DSEndpoint) = workspace-polling-amf
    hdr(DSId) = AECAF74D-CE1F-A965-1798-67BD54FDA7BF
  errorReply: Flex Message (flex.messaging.messages.ErrorMessage)
    clientId = AED27CDB-B30D-2A6A-B6AD-05EB9930ADA2
    correlationId = BCA2B79B-63C7-F4A1-96D8-A35B7019C92E
    destination = endpoint-actions
    messageId = AED27D4E-720F-2F2C-0F3B-66A1D5B50E75
    timestamp = 1239691266706
    timeToLive = 0
    body = null
    code =  Server.Processing
    message =  com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.endpoint.TaskEndpointException : ALC-DSC-003-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCInvocationException: Invocation error.
    details =  null
    rootCause =  com.adobe.idp.taskmanager.dsc.client.endpoint.TaskEndpointException: ALC-DSC-003-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCInvocationException: Invocation error.
    body =  null
    extendedData =  null

What could be the reason?  When we are taking export from one server and importing it on the other server.  What are the steps that we need to follow.  I followed the steps given in the createfirstapp.pdf (mortgage appln). Kindly give me the solution

Thanks

Deepak

Level 10

This the error you're getting: "No Process Template found for service configuration: REP Approval.  Only orchestrated Services are supported by for TaskManager Endpoints".

Are you trying to add the TaskManager endpoint to a process called REP Approval?

Jasmin