Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error in ReaderExtension WatchFolder Concept

Former Community Member
Hi,

I installed the AdobeLiveCycle ES for ReaderExtensions. I used the ReaderExtensions through watchfolder concept. But the file found in failure folder with "failure.log". So please kindly see the below error in .log file and give solution.

Failure Time----Thu May 29 20:06:42 IST 2008

source location ---- Reason of failure is-----Failure to invoke the job DynamicallyApplyRights

Failure to invoke the job DynamicallyApplyRights

Invocation error.

javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create a session: javax.resource.spi.CommException: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: 0.0.0.0:1100 [Root exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to connect to server 0.0.0.0:1100 [Root exception is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to server 0.0.0.0:1100 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]]]

Could not create a session: javax.resource.spi.CommException: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: 0.0.0.0:1100 [Root exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to connect to server 0.0.0.0:1100 [Root exception is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to server 0.0.0.0:1100 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]]]

ALC-DSC-600-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.service.scheduler.impl.SchedulerRuntimeException: Failure to invoke the job DynamicallyApplyRights

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.service.file.scan.impl.FileScanJobImpl.invokeJob(FileScanJobImpl.java:302)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.service.file.scan.impl.FileScanJobImpl.processInputs(FileScanJobImpl.java:119)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.service.scheduler.scan.impl.AbstractScanJob.execute(AbstractScanJob.java:56)

Thanks in advance,

Prabudass
10 Replies