Expand my Community achievements bar.

Error in invoking a process in JBoss Cluster

Level 4
Hi,

I have recently installed LC 8.2 on a JBoss 4.2.0 Cluster. The OS of the 2 cluster nodes are Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition SP2.

And the database is SQL Server 2005 Ent. Ed. installed on another Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition SP2.

I have created a simple process on the first node of the cluster. When I invoked the process through Workbench, I get ALC-DSC-003-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCInvocationException: Invocation error. with the following root cause:

Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: adobe_JmsQueueXA not bound

at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)

at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:537)

at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:543)

at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:296)

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:627)

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:589)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)

at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.resolveLink(NamingContext.java:1063)

... 142 more

I get the same error even I close the second node in the cluster.

How can I fix this error?

Thanks
3 Replies

Level 4
UPDATE!!
I have added the following lines to hajndi-jms-ds.xml file in /server/all/deploy/jms:

true
adobe_JmsQueueXA

jms-ra.rar
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsConnectionFactory
JMS Adapter
javax.jms.Topic
JmsXARealm
java:/DefaultJMSProvider

true
adobe_JmsTopicXA

jms-ra.rar
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsConnectionFactory
JMS Adapter
javax.jms.Topic
JmsXARealm
java:/DefaultJMSProvider

But this time I get a different error:

Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create a session: org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Unable to setup connection; - nested throwable: (javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: User: guest is NOT authenticated)
at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsSessionFactoryImpl.allocateConnection(JmsSessionFactoryImpl.java:403)
at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsSessionFactoryImpl.createQueueSession(JmsSessionFactoryImpl.java:144)
at com.adobe.idp.jobmanager.ejb.JobManagerBean.createJob(JobManagerBean.java:222)
... 135 more

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractResponseHolder.handleException(AbstractResponseHolder.java:136)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapSdkBindingStubUtil.deSerializeResponse(SoapSdkBindingStubUtil.java:122)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.soap.axis.sdk.SoapAxisDispatcher.doSend(SoapAxisDispatcher.java:128)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.provider.impl.base.AbstractMessageDispatcher.send(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:57)
at com.adobe.idp.dsc.clientsdk.ServiceClient.invoke(ServiceClient.java:208)
at com.adobe.common.utils.invoke.InvokeWithProgressRunner.invokeServiceOperation(InvokeWithProgressRunner.java:170)
at com.adobe.common.utils.invoke.InvokeWithProgressRunner.run(InvokeWithProgressRunner.java:97)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:113)

I guess the error is related with login-config.xml, as there are some policy options with "guest" value. But, in fact I carefully followed the instructions on Adobe documentation : prepareinstallcluster.pdf and clustering_jboss.pdf

Former Community Member
Hi,

I want to know the steps to install LC 8.2 on a JBoss 4.2.0 Cluster. I have the same configuration of servers than you (otk80 ).

Can you tell me what are the steps to install LC? or Where I can find a documentation of this?

I have downloaded the pdf "InstallJboss cluster" from adobe, but it doesn´t specify the steps to make.

Thanks so much!

Level 4
Hi Hugo,

You should follow the steps in prepareInstallCluster and installJbossCluster documents from:

http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/livecycle/

Oguz

www.kgc.com.tr