Expand my Community achievements bar.

End users getting error

Former Community Member
I have e-mailed a form to an end user who is getting an error stating that the file has been damaged. I have e-mail this form to people within my company and they can open it just fine. What could be causing this error? Could it be the version of Adobe that they have? Does she need to upgrade? (PDF Dynamic form)
3 Replies

Former Community Member
You will get this message if the user is running less than version 7.0.1 Reader.

Former Community Member
I am using the trial version of LifeCycle Designer 7

I am testing the program for my Bible Institute Web-Site http://boydboydministriesbiblecollege.com .

I created forms and placed them on my web-site and got the following error message "cannot extract the embedded fony 'ZZVRCU+Arial-BoldMT' Some characters may not display or print correctly."

Then I got the following error message "An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem."

I need a program for interactive testing and communication. This is a 3 year course and I want to see if LifeCycle works. It DOES NOT. Can you help me?

I am using Acrobat Reader 8. Windows XP Home.

Steve T. Boyd

drstboydthd@boydboydministriesbiblecollege.com