Expand my Community achievements bar.

Email Routing Errors

Former Community Member
We have a company form that was created in LiveCycle and modified over the years. The form includes Submit buttons with the following information:

Send to URL: mailto:johnsmith@aol.com?subject=Form Title

Submit As: PDF

However, when certain users click the button, it doesn't send to John Smith. It sends to Jane Doe. So, for some users it is reverting back to an older copy/version of the document.

Any suggestions?
5 Replies

Former Community Member
How are your users getting the form? Do they have it stored on their desktops or are they clicking a link on a web page everytime?

Could they have saved a local copy from an earlier submission then simply opened that up made changes and sent that?

Former Community Member
We are using Sharepoint Portals and they are opening it from there.

No, I already asked that question. I thought it may have been cached or something stored in their cookies already but some of the users just got brand new computers, so that couldn't be it either.

Former Community Member
Could the sharePoint portel be caching? Put a version bnumber on the form so you can see if they are using the correct version or not.

Former Community Member
Could the sharePoint portel be caching? Put a version bnumber on the form so you can see if they are using the correct version or not.