Expand my Community achievements bar.

ECM Connector + Turnkey Installation - Error with MySQL (NoClassDefFoundError)

Former Community Member
Twice I have installed LiveCycle ES for JBoss Using Turnkey (following the documentation)... W2K3 Server, 2GB RAM, 32GB Hard Drive, Java 1.5.0.15.

The core services work good, but it's ECM Connector for Documentum that throws up an error. (Snippets of the server.log below)

I searched for aspectj.org namespace and it belongs to MySql. Am I supposed to copy a jar file somewhere? I searched the docs but couldn't find any mention.

Odd enough, the sample ECM Documentum Connector Services work, it's the standard ones that don't (Authentication, Connector, etc)

EMCDocumentumContentRepositoryConnector: 1.0 Stopped com.adobe.livecycle.ConnectorforEMCDocumentum 8.0.3188.1.83522.8

When I click start, I get internal error and server.log fills up with the class not found errors.

Any insight you could provide would great helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Vikram

----------------------

2008-07-11 11:08:54,984 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] Unexpected Error in method: public abstract java.lang.Object com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.adapter.EjbTransactionCMTAdapterLocal.doRequiresNew(com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionDefinition,com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.TransactionCallback) throws com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCException

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/aspectj/lang/Signature

at com.adobe.livecycle.documentumservice.impl.util.DocumentumUtils.configureClient(DocumentumUtils.java:88)

at com.adobe.livecycle.documentumservice.impl.DocumentumProviderServiceLifeCycleImpl.configureDocbroker(DocumentumProviderServiceLifeCycleImpl.java:261)

at com.adobe.livecycle.documentumservice.impl.DocumentumProviderServiceLifeCycleImpl.executeOnce(DocumentumProviderServiceLifeCycleImpl.java:92)

at com.adobe.livecycle.documentumservice.impl.DocumentumProviderServiceLifeCycleImpl.onStart(DocumentumProviderServiceLifeCycleImpl.java:53)

at ...

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run(MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

2008-07-11 11:08:55,000 INFO [STDOUT] Jul 11, 2008 11:08:55 AM com.adobe.idp.dsc.registry.service.impl.ServiceRegistryImpl start

SEVERE: ServiceRegistryImpl:start(EMCDocumentumAuthProviderService, 1.0):com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCRuntimeException(Internal error.)

ALC-DSC-000-000: com.adobe.idp.dsc.DSCRuntimeException: Internal error.

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.ejb.EjbTransactionProvider.execute(EjbTransactionProvider.java:207)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.transaction.impl.DefaultTransactionTemplate.execute(DefaultTransactionTemplate.java:79)

at
0 Replies