Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Dynamically populate the information

Former Community Member
In my case, I have a subform which can be repeated mulitple times.<br /><br />Under this subform I want to populate values dynicmally but it gives the java scripts error.Error message is "null is not an object".<br /><br />var len = PurchaseOrderForm.page.mainPageSF.productsSF.ProductData.EqiupmentDetailRow.nodes.length;<br /> for(var i = 0; i<len ; i++) {<br /> xfa.resolveNode("PurchaseOrderForm.page.mainPageSF.productsSF.ProductData.EqiupmentDetailRow["+i.toString()+"].EquipmentDetailSF[0].T253_1").rawValue="X"; <br /> }<br /> <br />Please help me to get rid out of the problem.<br /><br />Thanks a lot.<br />-Ravi
5 Replies

Former Community Member
Can you post your form to livecycle8@gmail.com and I will have a look at it.

Former Community Member
I have a similar problem that no one can give me a clear answer on. I have a form with multiple check boxes for a user requesting things. I need the item they check to populate to a hidden area that with come out when they print. I could make the click on visible option but i want the items the user clicks to nest together when printed. Any info on what JavaScript i could use...? Thanks.

Former Community Member
I can send a sample of the form so it will be more clear if needed.

Former Community Member
Please do and include the steps neccessary to duplicate the issue

Former Community Member
Hi,

Is it possible to access database from a stand-alone PDF template.?

Please suggest me in this regard.