Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Dynamic data is not persisting.

Former Community Member
hi all,

I have taken two list boxes. I am moving items from one list to another list with help of script. the lists are not persisted at the user two.

Means user one moves the some item from list one to list two and submits the form, It goes to user two. But at the user two first list remained filled and second list remained empty?

Is there any problem with data connection or schema?

how can i create dynamic lists from the data source?

and what should be content in the schema please give me complete example schema and what steps should be followed?

please help me i am very new in the liveCycle?

thanks
4 Replies

Former Community Member
In the form Properties/Defaults dialog there is a setting about preserving scripting changes .....what is yours set to?

Former Community Member
hi paul,

thanks.

my option is set to "Automatically". its not working with manually also? so what can i do now?

Former Community Member
hi paul,

is that schema data connection required for data persistent?

thanks

Former Community Member
Nope ..... the preserve scripting changes keeps dynamic form properties (adding and deleting of subforms) I do not think that the other scripting changes will be kept. I think you are best to have an initialization routine that will set th eform into the proper state.