Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Drop Down List With Multiple Email Addresses

Former Community Member
I created a form which requires users to choices from a drop down list. I want to associate their choice with a specific email address and then submit the completed .pdf form to the specified email address. I have tried writing a Java Script to accomplish this selection but have failed to make the operation work. Help!! Thanks.
87 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

The sample is in this thread, it's attached to Paul's response from 12/08/2010, you should see this;

email_options.PNG

Click on the "email_Options.pdf" bit to download.

Level 2

As I stated in my 1/12/18 entry, when I click on the "email_options.pdf", it opens up to the this thread...it doesn't open any PDF document with the coding.  I would not have requested the file if the attachment worked.

Level 2

I was finally able to get the PDF to open, but I do not have the correct version of Adobe Reader to view the document.

Level 10

Hi, What version of Adobe Reader are you using.  Can you add a screen dump of the message you are receiving? I've tried Reader 9 and Reader DC and didn't have any problems.