Expand my Community achievements bar.

DocumentumSubmit QPAC

Former Community Member
Hi,

I am using DocumentumSubmit QPAC.

I got this QPAC from Adobe. I am getting some errors while using this QPAC.

I have given the deployment settings and the input for the QPAC as mentioned in the user guide.

I am getting the following error when i run this qpac from the workflow -

2007-05-04 14:51:16,732 ERROR [com.adobe.workflow.AWS] stalling action-instance: 604 with message: DfPathNotFoundException:: THREAD: org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSessionPool$DefaultThreadFactory@1db9ab7 Thread Pool Worker-4; MSG: [DM_API_E_EXIST] error: "Folder specified by '/Administrator/Temp' does not exist."; ERRORCODE: 100; NEXT: null

Can anyone please help me in solving this error.

Thank you,

Suraj Jain
4 Replies

Former Community Member
Hi Suraj,

It looks like that the folder that you are trying to use does not exist. in Administrator cabinet can you check whether the Temp folder exist or not? if it exists then its definately something to with the values that you are passing in. It would be helpful if you can post the values.

Just incase if you are expecting the DocumentumSubmit QPAC to create the folder for you then i would like to clarify that this qpac does support that. It just assumes that the path exist and it does the document related operations. If you have some requirement to generate the path or few folders on the fly then let us know. We do have a CreateFolder QPAC for Documentum in its beta phase which can help you with that.

please do post whether you could fix the problem or not.

cheers,

Parth Pandya

www.avoka.com

Former Community Member
Hi Parth,

Thanks for the reply.

I am able to solve that error now. I was passing the wrong cabinet structure. Now i am able to check in documents in to Documentum.

But that didnt solve my problem. I am not able to submit documents of format "PDF". It is saying "Format pdf is invalid". In the input tab of the QPAC i am passing file contents as "form" variables and Fomat as "Acrobat PDF".

Can you please let me know, the exact input parameters for submitting a PDF document in to Documentum.

Thank you,

Suraj

Former Community Member
Hi Suraj,

I think this is a bug reported to Adobe. I believe that there should be a fix(new version of qpac) available now or sooner. Can you please check this with adobe support? The description that you gave in your last post should be enough to let them know what is your problem and they should be able to provide you the fix.

Please let me know what you hear back as i'm also interested in knowing how to get that latest version.

Cheers,

Parth Pandya

www.avoka.com

Former Community Member
hi

what is the latest update on this issue ?? how do we solve this ??