Expand my Community achievements bar.

Documents keep becoming "unsupported"

Former Community Member
I have created and recreated many documents because of an error. I will be working in a document, the program will freeze and then when I go to re-open and continue working on the file, it takes me to the "import" wizard, even though it was created in designer. I try to open the document for viewing in Acrobat and it then tells me that the file is either unsupported or damaged.

This has happened on many occasions with myself and the other user within this office. This has caused excessive work to be done, and always seems to happen near the completion of the document.

I have another file that I am working on that if this was to happen would cause me to work a good 40 hours in order to re-create it. And I am afraid to use this program due to this error.

Can someone please help me to understand what is happening so that this program can actually be cost effective for my company? I have now lost over 20 hours of work on this document...not to mention the other countless times this has happend.

Thank you
0 Replies