Expand my Community achievements bar.

DocumentImport Avoka

Former Community Member
Hi,<br /><br />I just try to use the DocumentImport QPAC from Avoka and I have a problem.<br />I want to import a pdf into a process variable,<br />so in the filePath I wrote : C:\myfile.pdf<br />and in the location field I've selected a document variable.<br /><br />Here is the output exception:<br />com.adobe.idp.DocumentError: java.io.FileNotFoundException: \myfile.pdf<br /> at com.adobe.idp.Document.passivateInitData(Document.java:634)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.Document.passivate(Document.java:530)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.Document.passivate(Document.java:507)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.Document.<init>(Document.java:375)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.Document.<init>(Document.java:396)<br /> at com.adobe.idp.DocumentStorage.persist(DocumentStorage.java:35)<br /> at ............<br /><br />It looks like it is not the good path but if I try with another variable like a string variable (which is useless) I can sysout the var...<br /><br />Any help would be great.<br /><br />-- <br />David ALPHEN<br />EPITA 2007
2 Replies

Level 9
Hi David

There was a problem in early versions of this QPAC where the drive letter was being dropped off. Please download and deploy the latest version from: http://www.avoka.com/avoka/qpac_library.shtml

and let us know if this solves your problem.

Please also feel free to send support requests to support "at" avoka.com - these will get answered more quickly and tracked better than the forums.

Howard

Level 9
Hi David

Did upgrading fix your problem?

Howard