Expand my Community achievements bar.

deployment

Former Community Member
Hi,

I am new to Adobe workflow server and having some difficulty deploying a new version of a jwf and jrl. I could get the new version created and copied the jrl and jwf files from the Windows clipboard to the components folder. However, on deploying I got the following error in the error.log file:

Jul 12, 2004 22:19:42: PROCESS WARNING User=William Rowe

The process definition, "New Client Matter", is invalid.

There are no tasks defined for this process map.

We have multiple workflow servers. We have 1 for prod, dev and test and I am finding the deployment to each confounds the others. If you have mulitple servers like we do, how do you deploy and not have the local copy mess up the other environments?

Thanks,

Bill Rowe
1 Reply

Former Community Member
Bill,

1. Upload appropriate xft\htm file to ..\formclient\forms dir on all required servers.

2. Save the role file *.jrl to a single AWS Server.

3. From that same AWS Server, open the process file *.jwf file and link to the appropriate *.jrl file ( db side ) and form file ( using a relative path for the form file ). Afterwards save *.jwf file to same AWS Server. Make active - Test to ensure it works.

4. Now just copy the correct Application directory containing the jwf\jrl files to all AWS Servers Application dir. Open up corresponding AWS Admin and within the application node you should see the new application dir. Right-click and deploy to the local server.

-Jon-