Deleting Process Instances

16-01-2008

Hi,

I've develeped the workflow process and after testing I have a lot of

stalled process instances, assigned tasks.

How can I delete all ?

thanks

Replies

Jasmin_Charbonn

Jasmin_Charbonn

Jasmin_Charbonn

17-01-2008

You can use the Administrative console at http://localhost:8080/adminui if you want to remove them (under Services/LiveCycle Process Management ES/Process Management).

Jasmin

17-01-2008

Hi,

If I use AdminUI console, I can choose instances which I want to delete and then terminate its, but it doesn't delete all assigned tasks of its instances, i.e in workspace UI I'll see the task even the process instance was terminated.

thanks, Oliver

Jasmin_Charbonn

Jasmin_Charbonn

Jasmin_Charbonn

17-01-2008

You can go under Services > Adobe LiveCycle Process Management ES > Process Search > and then delete all process instances for a particular process.

Jasmin

Yan_Kliaver

Yan_Kliaver

Yan_Kliaver

18-01-2008

Hi Jasmin,

I've encountered the same problem.

After terminating a process, it's instance still appears in a workspace as an assigned task.

I can't see how can I remove this task from the workspace user's "to do" list.

HowardTreisman

HowardTreisman

HowardTreisman

08-02-2008

Are you running Service Pack 1b. I'm pretty sure this was a bug that was fixed at some point.

The bug still exists if the task is assigned to a group.

Howard

http://www.avoka.com

Stuart_Mail

Stuart_Mail

Stuart_Mail

05-06-2008

Tthe 'terminated tasks still show if in group queue' bug still exists in SP2 as well.

johnqdaily

johnqdaily

johnqdaily

12-06-2008

I am having this same problem and I have installed service pack 2. Anyone know how I can get rid of them?

Thanks,

John

Stuart_Mail

Stuart_Mail

Stuart_Mail

12-06-2008

Hi John

The only way I have found is to Delete the Group(s) in the AD, then re-create them.

This is of course only OK for Dev/Test environments but it is the only workaround I've found so far.

Stuart